PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Sneeze Story WIPs, Suggestions & Requests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Sneeze Story WIPs, Suggestions & Requests  (Read 994 times)
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: 2017-06-17 17:41:05 »

If not my webcomic characters (I can help if need be), what cartoons are you familiar with? :) Maybe something with Jeremy from Secret of NIMH?

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2017-06-19 18:57:50 »

Not really familiar with any of those, sorry.
Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2017-06-23 15:16:30 »

That's fine. ^^

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

sudosnz

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: 2018-02-21 14:54:21 »

Here’s an idea: there was an episode of Sailor Moon R where the other Senshi got the flu and so Venus tried to take care of them. (No sneezing in that episode, unfortunately.) While her help caused comical mishaps, it was nonetheless appreciated, and they returned the favor once they felt better and she got sick. Could the same premise be applied to the Equestria Girls?
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2018-02-21 18:53:13 »

I just found out about the stories a few days ago. Honestly I just read the safe ones if I'm bored, but some of them are quite nice. :) Keep up the good work!

Hello my dear friends!
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2018-02-21 19:13:16 »

Here’s an idea: there was an episode of Sailor Moon R where the other Senshi got the flu and so Venus tried to take care of them. (No sneezing in that episode, unfortunately.) While her help caused comical mishaps, it was nonetheless appreciated, and they returned the favor once they felt better and she got sick. Could the same premise be applied to the Equestria Girls?

You have a very nice idea here! I have not seen any of Sailor Moon R but that scenario sounds sweet! Poor Venus...although at the same time it makes me happy XD

I honestly could easily see the EQG have this happen. Which girl would be the one you would like to be the one that tries to help the other sick girls? Would you like a side character be the initial cause of why they all got sick in the first place? I am curious what you would like to see happen in a story.
sudosnz

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: 2018-02-22 06:28:21 »

Wallflower Blush might be a good patient zero, since she spent so long being unnoticed, and thus leaving the Rainbooms wondering how they got sick. As for the caretaker, we have a few options.
Pinkie Pie being overzealous
Rarity being insistent
Applejack being unorthodox
Rainbow Dash being inexperienced
Admiral Shine

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2018-02-22 23:36:25 »

I wish someone knew and could write a story of The Spy from Team Fortress 2 catching a cold and dying to do his job, but failing endlessly because of his sneezes or sniffles.
sudosnz

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2018-03-29 10:29:20 »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gt3p1
This EQG Short has some nice idea fuel for Applejack...sweeping up dust and cleaning up her place before a hoedown. Also, I love her outfit in this short. Red patterned shirt and a matching bandana in her hair.
Pages: < 1 [2] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Sneeze Story WIPs, Suggestions & Requests « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019