PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 44782 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #750 on: 2019-09-21 16:34:55 »

A YCH thing I did a while back but never uploaded the finished piece.

Let see who we got:
Proxy on his head
Mike on his nose
Ame on his ear
Eddy swinging on his wing
Torgue on his mane
Louie is chilling against his paw
On his paw is Malakai
Under his paw is Wolfie
On his tail is Wolfymewmew
Against his side is Ignis

All characters belong to their owners.
Skyiler & Art © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #751 on: 2019-09-21 16:35:58 »

Introducing!

Kyo Kinme!
A Wiger *Tiger/wolf* from Lunaria

I got plans for this guy

Art & Character © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #752 on: 2019-09-21 16:36:36 »

When your boyfriend gets you hooked on pumpkin spice, then you go home and there are no starbucks around here and you crave this fantastic beverage!

Dang you Kane I love you but dang you XD

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #753 on: 2019-09-21 16:37:09 »

Just a practice piece, working on my lighting and lightning effects, so yeah lol!

Enjoy

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #754 on: 2019-09-21 16:37:55 »

A very rare picture of Skyiler as a baby.

Enjoy!

Art & Characters © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #755 on: 2019-10-01 19:33:12 »

I redrew this: https://www.deviantart.com/umeko/art/First-True-Love-Kiss-136211565
These two drawings are 10 years apart

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #756 on: 2019-10-01 19:34:00 »

I drew this for KaoticAlex as a gift for being a good friend.
Here is his Noodle dragon in his feral form, wearing a halter and collar of the Lunarian Empress. Just a sign of him being an ally of her.

The empress has two dragon guardians Ignis is one of them.

Ignis © KaoticAlex @ Furaffinity
Art © Me

Pages: < 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019