PSF
News: The new clicker is mine again!  Darrin!  Bwaahaaaa!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 72784 times)
LocoLover3

PSF Member. AzureHowl follower. Marvel fangirl.

Email
« Reply #780 on: 2020-02-12 07:49:45 »

I feel bad for Skylier. He looks mighty evil there. I wouldn't want to be hunted down by him!  :nervoussmile: Lovely work here! I love the lightning around his wings.
Question: While Sky was under the 'evil people's ' control, was he aware of what he was doing? Or did he just...fall asleep one day, and then wake up as this scary, trained, grown-up Lunarian?

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #781 on: 2020-02-12 15:39:34 »

Well done!
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #782 on: 2020-02-12 16:24:52 »

I feel bad for Skylier. He looks mighty evil there. I wouldn't want to be hunted down by him!  :nervoussmile: Lovely work here! I love the lightning around his wings.
Question: While Sky was under the 'evil people's ' control, was he aware of what he was doing? Or did he just...fall asleep one day, and then wake up as this scary, trained, grown-up Lunarian?

He was awake, but his mind was under control so the part of his mind, that would refuse doing these things was cloaked in a way.
So when the device breaks, it's like a veil lifting off him, but also all the memories that were made during this time comes flooding back.

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #783 on: 2020-02-12 16:25:05 »

Well done!

Thanks!

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #784 on: 2020-02-14 18:06:20 »

Well done on that electricity/power surging through his arms and wings.  You're good at making things actually seem bright and charged.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #785 on: 2020-02-16 07:50:45 »

Well done on that electricity/power surging through his arms and wings.  You're good at making things actually seem bright and charged.

Thank you! :D Lightning took a while to learn how to do, but it's fun!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #786 on: 2020-02-18 20:35:03 »

Some cover art for a comic I'm working on, I will most likely post it on this site, but it will be a violent one so hmm need to figure out, where to post the pages.
Maybe midnight lounge

Main cover

Cover for first chapter

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #787 on: 2020-03-13 06:42:24 »

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #788 on: 2020-03-13 06:42:51 »

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #789 on: 2020-03-25 16:43:02 »

2015 I drew
Skyiler Feral Form by Umeko

One of the first drawings of Skyiler as a feral *First one since 2009*
Decided to redraw it!
So here it is same drawing 5 years apart.

Art & Skyiler © Me

LocoLover3

PSF Member. AzureHowl follower. Marvel fangirl.

Email
« Reply #790 on: 2020-04-09 08:12:51 »

Wow. That is quite the improvement, Umeko. The lightning especially....It really is amazing to see how you've developed Sky over the years, and to see how much you've improved yourself. Well done.

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #791 on: 2020-06-28 15:59:22 »

Big improvement!  Great work.

Pages: < 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2020